Aldelo Date & Time Will Not Change
At times you won’t be able to change the Date and Time while both Aldelo and SQL are running.
This is a built-in security feature to prevent theft from staff. To change the time and date follow these steps:
- Shut down Aldelo
- Shut down EDC
- Click on the start menu and in the run box type in SERVICES.MSC
- Windows Services will open listing all the available services
- Scroll down until you see Microsoft SQL Server. Double click on it and click the stop button. Click ok.
- Double click on the time located on the right hand side of the task bar. Change the date and time to the desired values.
- Restart the computer – this will make SQL and all other components start up again.
Click Here to read this article on our website.