Steps for adding an Exchange Email on Apple Devices:
You Will Need:
- Your Email Address
- Your Password
- Server Addresss: VCSOWA.VCSNY.COM
- Domain: vcsny.com
If you are unsure of your account info, always give us a call so we can assist.
Follow these steps to setup your Exchange ActiveSync account your iOS device:
1. Tap the Email App from the home screen.
2. Go to Settings > Mail > Accounts > Add Account > Select Microsoft Exchange:
3. Enter your full email address and your password and tap next.
4. Tap Sign In
5. Enter the Server Address: VCSOWA.VCSNY.COM and verify your username and password are correct. Tap Next
6. Check off each item to sync and then tap finished. Your email should begin downloading shortly.
Note: To modify your exchange settings, Tap Settings > Mail > Contacts > Calendars, select your Exchange account, and tap Account Info.
If you have any questions or experience any difficulty setting up your phone, please let us know.
For an in depth walk-through of the steps listed below, visit our website: http://www.bulldogtechinc.com/business-services/exchange-email-archiving/